1. UEFA National Stadiums for Euro 2016 & RTWC 2018

Vorgartenkicker
    Danke
    Erhielt 3 Danke für 3 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 8
    Vergeben: 0

Standard UEFA National Stadiums for Euro 2016 & RTWC 2018

I'm posting here again all the UEFA stadiums that I exported from FIFA .o/.fsh to Rhino/Blender. Only 10 UEFA nations haven't got their stadium converted at all (Iceland, N. Ireland, Latvia, Hungary, Belarus, Moldova, Azerbaijan, Andorra, Luxembourg, Malta). All the stadiums have home/away banner meshes and old FIFA crowds.

There is also a much better version of the Ernst-Happel Stadion for Austria NT, with banners' meshes for home and away teams & old FIFA crowds. It was made using the architectural models for the revamping of the stadium for EURO 2008.

The Wizard converted the base stadiums for Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Liechtenstein, San Marino from PES6. All these ones have old FIFA crowds and the banners meshes for home & away teams. He also converted Kosovo base stadium, but this wasn't converted to the old FIFA format (FIFA10 & earlier) since Kosovo didn't have a NT recognized by FIFA 10 years ago.

I've uploaded everything for all the stadiums from the old FIFA format that haven't been converted or only have their base stadium converted.

Stadiums converted to FIFA16 but with something missing:[*]65 LFF Stadion LTU {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY CROWDS & BANNERS, GLARES}[*]75 Stadion Gradski Podgorica MNE {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY CROWDS & BANNERS, GLARES}[*]83 Boris Paichadze Dinamo Arena GEO {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY BANNERS, GLARES}[*]84 Republican Stadium ARM {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY CROWDS & BANNERS, GLARES} Crowds are discoloured (same colours as the seats) + oriented the wrong way[*]88 Tórsvøllur FRO {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY CROWDS & BANNERS, GLARES} One of the tribunes isn't displaying correctly[*]89 RheinPark LIE {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY CROWDS & BANNERS, GLARES} Crowds are oriented the wrong way[*]92 San Marino Stadium SMR {WITHOUT HOME & AWAY CROWDS & BANNERS, GLARES} Crowds are oriented the wrong way

Here are the base stadiums already converted to FIFA16 (those 7 above + Kosovo):
    FIFA16 Base Stadiums Base Stadiums.7z

Stadiums not converted at all to FIFA 14 or 16:[*]101 Atatürk Olympic Stadium TUR[*]168 Ernst-Happel-Stadion AUT (UE2008 - FIFAMAnia.it Model)[*]55 Laugardalsvöllur ISL[*]62 Windsor Park NIR (NB: MODEL OUTDATED!)[*]64 Skonto Stadions LVA[*]68 Puskás Ferenc Stadion HUN[*]81 Minsk Central Stadium BLR[*]82 Stadionul Zimbru MDA[*]85 Tofiq Bahramov Stadionu AZE (NB: MODEL OUTDATED!)[*]87 Estadi Comunal AND {FIFA07 Model}[*]90 Stade Josy Barthel LUX[*]91 Stadju Nazzjonali Ta'Qali MLT

Here are the stadiums not yet converted:
    FIFA OFSH Models in Rhino O&FSH Models in Rhino.7z

There are other stadiums who have something missing too which I've posted on the UEFA EURO 2016 Stadium patch thread, but they don't have the old FIFA format; so they are still missing banners and glares.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

0 Nicht möglich!

2. AW: UEFA National Stadiums for Euro 2016 & RTWC 2018

Fußballgott Avatar von Slim
    Danke
    Erhielt 4.091 Danke für 1.837 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 1.057
    Vergeben: 209

Standard AW: UEFA National Stadiums for Euro 2016 & RTWC 2018

Sorry for the question but: did you ever released a patch in the past years?

I often saw your threads but everytime it was a thread to plan something...never to show a released patch? Did I miss a thread maybe?

0 Nicht möglich!
    Geändert von Slim (24.10.2017 um 14:20 Uhr)
    Thanks you FPL <3

3. AW: UEFA National Stadiums for Euro 2016 & RTWC 2018

Vorgartenkicker
    Danke
    Erhielt 3 Danke für 3 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 8
    Vergeben: 0

Standard AW: UEFA National Stadiums for Euro 2016 & RTWC 2018

Zitat Zitat von Slim Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry for the question but: did you ever released a patch in the past years?

I often saw your threads but everytime it was a thread to plan something...never to show a released patch? Did I miss a thread maybe?
    I released a working beta here:

UEFA EURO 2016 Patch | Page 37 | Soccer Gaming

The only reason why I haven't gotten around to releasing a full patch is that I don't have the last few national stadiums. Everything else has been ready for ages.

If the stadiums would be made, they can be possibly converted to FIFA WC 2018, for qualification tournaments.

0 Nicht möglich!