MMOGA-EA FC24
Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. CEP 16 for FIFA 16. Can we Do this or Not???

Vorgartenkicker
    Danke
    Erhielt 0 Danke für 0 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 0
    Vergeben: 0

Standard CEP 16 for FIFA 16. Can we Do this or Not???

My Dear community,

As a fifa Fan since the beginnings and since this magnificent fifa 11 Patch CEP 11 was Made i ask my self. Is it possible to create this Patch again for FIFA 16?? I mean a Patch with all european leagues and cups and with the original and complete Europa league and Champions League Qualifikation. I mean could the community here Work together like it was in 2011 to create this mod and collect such a amount of data together to make it happen??

Can we make this happen or is it impossible??

I believe in the community and in the experience of the famous modders here.

0 Nicht möglich!

2. AW: CEP 16 for FIFA 16. Can we Do this or Not???

Fußballgott Avatar von Slim
    Danke
    Erhielt 4.091 Danke für 1.837 Beiträge
    Tops
    Erhalten: 1.057
    Vergeben: 209

Standard AW: CEP 16 for FIFA 16. Can we Do this or Not???

Hi bretimaster,

the community has changed in the last 3-4 years... modding is not so easy like in 2011 and the fifa community is not so active like in 2011!

3 reasons why (I think) a CEP16 will never happen in FIFA 16!
    1. Activity of the community
    2. Release of FIFA 17 in 2 1/2 month
    3. Limitation of compdatas

1. Activity
    For example to show you the change of FIFA 15 to 16... in FIFA 15 we got a high quality patch for: romaina (in this year there is again a patch with romania league, but the quality is really low and the creator a kid who is spamming the soccergaming forum with euro news/videos of goals in modding threads ), israel, argentinia, costa rica turkey/2nd turkey, bulgaria, greek, hungary and a big patch with these leagues: Slovenia,Croatia,Czech,Belarus,Finland .... addational was there 2 bigger patches with EEP and ModdingWay.
    In FIFA 16 we got: hungary, argentinia, costa rica, 2nd turkey, greek (this year they works together with moddingway so it was in the moddingway mod and not as standalone) and a low quality of romaina - EEP and Moddingway aswell.
    I think this is a good example to show you how the community shrinking from FIFA version to FIFA version! From FIFA 14 to FIFA 15 and FIFA 13 to FIFA 14 there was a similar trend!

For example here on fifaplanet... on FIFA 16 there was something like 4-5 active kitmakers... this was enough to fill 4 eep leagues with kits (in ~8-9 month)...so a CEP16 with so much new leagues and teams has all the kits in something like 1-2 years (but this will never happen because I think all the kitmakers goes to newest FIFA version in the end of september (FIFA 17) - like they did the last years)

2. Release of FIFA 17 in 2 1/2 month
    In 2 1/2 month we get FIFA 17... most of people here and on soccergaming for example are not interessted in modding for this game, because they are hyped for FIFA 17 release. Many modders (I include myself) are thinking like: hey why should I invest now many hours, if I dont use these stuff in 2 month, when fifa 17 demo comes out and I'll never play again FIFA 16?

3. Limitation of compdatas
    For EEP 15 we had to delete all leagues and cups of non european countrys to get this work..we developed a real Europa League and Champions League qualification with over 100 rest of europe teams from every country in europe with group stages like in real qualification! With this you can only add something like ~6-7 max. 8 new europe leagues and dont have any other south-america/asia league like australia, brazil, argentinia, copa libertadores and so on..
    I dont what the limit of fifa 16 compdatas for career is, but EA didn't changed the structure from FIFA 15 to FIFA 16 and its the same engine....so yeah....it will be the same!

hope you understand now, why I think...this will/can not happen on FIFA 16..May on FIFA 17 but because of the new frostbite engine I think modding is in the first month not possible and may we don't have the freedom to create new leagues in career mode like it is in pes since years!
    sorry for bad english btw. hope you understand everything.

0 Nicht möglich!
    Geändert von Slim (04.07.2016 um 09:24 Uhr)
    Thanks you FPL <3

Stichworte

Lesezeichen

Lesezeichen